One of the greatest creations of Nature is waterfalls. The eyesight and sound of water falling from high ground offers a unique experience in this article we compile the most beautiful waterfall in Pakistan.
Pakistan Is Famous For Its Natural Beauty
There is no doubt that Pakistan is the most beautiful country in the world. Every city of Pakistan is full of its beauty. . All provinces of Pakistan offer art of its kind. Pakistan has been blessed with natural beauty and class. The calm and sparkling river of Punjab, the amazing valleys of Naran, the sun-kissing beaches of Sindh, the beautiful lakes and amazing mountain ranges of Baluchistan, and another wonderful blessing include Pakistan’s waterfalls.
Pakistan is one of the countries that has been blessed with natural beauty. In Pakistan we will not only find
- Vast deserts
- Isolated forests
- Magnificent mountains
- Beautiful beaches
- Beautiful Waterfalls
All of the above are the beauty of nature. However, you will also find the most beautiful waterfall in the world in Pakistan. Today we discussed most beautiful waterfall of Pakistan.
Location of most beautiful waterfall in Pakistan
In Pakistan there is top Beautiful Waterfall of World is available in Pakistan or we can say some of waterfall in Sindh Pakistan. Best waterfall in Pakistan, Some waterfall near the Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Some of waterfall near the Lahore city or Beautiful waterfall in Punjab, Pakistan. some of waterfall near Swat city, some of most beautiful waterfall Swat valley Top Beautiful waterfall Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan, Top beautiful waterfall in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Waterfall in Baluchistan, Azad Kashmir. Here we list down the most amazing waterfall Available or present in Pakistan
Most Beautiful Waterfall In Pakistan location wise. Here is list of location wise Most Beautiful Waterfall in Pakistan
Top Beautiful Waterfall In Sindh
- Khadeji Waterfalls – near Karachi
- Hingan Waterfalls – near Gorakh Hill
- Peprasar Waterfall, Dadu
Beautiful Waterfall In Punjab
- Ashraf Chhambar – Rawalpindi
- Marot Waterfalls – near Bahawalnagar
- Narh Waterfall – Rawalpindi
- Neela Sandh Waterfall – Mouri syedan
Top 5 Beautiful Waterfall in Pakistan
- Bala Kas Waterfall- Mouri syedan
- Kanathi Bagh Khushab – Soon Sakesar
- Neela Wahn Kallar Kahar
Top Beautiful Waterfall In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Gojar Khan Waterfalls – Swat Valley.
- Swabi Waterfalls – near Mardan.
- Sajikot Waterfall – near Abbotabad.
- Shingrai Waterfall – Manglawar, Swat Valley.
- Jarogo Waterfall – near Matta Tehsil, Swat.
- Sabri Waterfall – near Moolia, Abbotabad.
Umbrella Waterfall – near Sajikot, Abbotabad.
Top 20 most beautiful waterfall in Pakistan
Noori Waterfall – Haripur
Top Beautiful Waterfall Pakistan In Azad Kashmir
- Nergola Waterfall. Nature & Wildlife Areas Forests
- Dhani Waterfall , Waterfalls
- Cham Waterfall, Waterfalls
- Baboon Valley , Mountains Valleys
- Gulpur Waterfall, Waterfalls
- Kashmir Abshar
- Twin Waterfalls of Gulpur
Top Beautiful Waterfall In Baluchistan
- Pir Ghaib Waterfall – near Quetta
- Hanna-Urak Waterfall – Urak Valley
- Chotok Waterfalls – near Khuzdar Chotok Waterfall
Top Beautiful Waterfall In Gilgit Baltistan
Manthokha Waterfall ,Kharmang Valley, Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan,
waterfall Pakistan swat
Umbrella waterfall Near Islamabad – Most beautiful waterfall in Pakistan
Umbrella Falls is a waterfall located in Abbottabad District. Umbrella falls has recently arisen as a new tourist attraction in Pakistan. The waterfall is located 27 km from Havelian.
Some Information Umbrella Waterfall – Most beautiful water fall in Pakistan
- Umbrella waterfall Pakistan distance from Islamabad is near about 2 hours and 30 minutes via road Pir Showa to road
- 27 kilo meter from Havelian Town
- 31 Kilo meter from Nathiagali
- 75 Kilo meter from Pir Sohawa, Islamabad
- In the last 10 minutes of the walk there is a rock replanting rope installed which is fun to do – it is free.
- There are no fish in the river, but the water is clear.
- There are many hotels along the road coming from Havelian, where you can eat local food on the oven, but not towards Pir Sohawa.
Most Beautiful Place In Pakistan Everyone Must Visit
A visit to these waterfalls gives you the opportunity to see the greatest sites on earth in Pakistan. While there are many other beautiful places – including the most beautiful places to see in Pakistan – you will find this wonderful waterfall a great gift for tourism. In addition, surprisingly, the majority are still unfamiliar with waterfalls.
Which is the largest / biggest waterfall in the Pakistan?
The largest waterfall in the Pakistan is located in Gilgit Baltistan its 250 feet.