Technical And Vocational Education in Pakistan
In this article Importance / Significance of Technical and vocational education in Pakistan is an accomplishment / getting huge or other words, we can that massive role day by day in our life specially in the reduce the unemployment form our country Pakistan
An education that provides specific practical knowledge of technologies and skill is called technical education. It is different from general education. Technical education promotes self-learning and increase the potential of students. Technical education is not about studying and passing exams, it has given today’s hardworking and talented student a technical edge. Self-learning is the best process of creating something new yourself”
The main object of technical education is to for train students, make them skillful and technically fit for the industry. Technical training programs offer very good career and job opportunities. It imports basic skill to advance knowledge about the modern technologies for the budding technical aspirants.
Technical education offers good job opportunities and a successful career. When we talk about technical education, the contributes on important part the entire educational system and plays an important role in the social and economic development of our nation.
Technical And Vocational Education Institute in Pakistan
In Pakistan, there are many different level technical education institutes, they are playing vital role which are controlled by different or other words, we can under the technical, educational boards; all those institutes are reporting technical and vocational education the government. Technical education is the education which, trains a student or provide the knowledge in different field. Technical and vocational education institute in Pakistan are given as under:
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING CENTRE/TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE
- Sindh Technical and Vocational training Board Karachi
- Sindh Technical and Vocational training Institute Sukkur (boys)
- Sindh Technical and Vocational training Institute Sukkur (girls)
- Sindh Technical and Vocational training Institute Khairpur
- VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER (BOYS) SANGHAR
- MEMON INDUSTRIAL & TECHNICAL INSTITUTE (MITI)
- ORIC-MEHRAN UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- ZEESHAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD
- AMAN INSTITUTE FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING
- VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER (BOYS) SANGHAR
- PAK SWISS TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI
- SZABIST ZAB TECH. ITVE HYDERABAD
- GOVT: MONOTECHNIC INSTITUTE TANDO JAM HYDERABAD
- SKILLSTON (MAIN CAMPUS)
- VTI LAHORE SCHOOL SYSTEM
- INSTITUTE APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES & DRIVING SCHOOL NATIONAL LOGISTICS CELL DINA
- PAKISTAN COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY MAILSI
- THE STAR MUGHAL INDUSTRIES PVT LTD.
- SOS MULTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MULTAN
- PAKISTAN TECH NI TEST & TRAINING CENTER
- PITAC HQ LAHORE
- GHAKKHAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- ITHM COLLEGE FAISALABAD
- MASCOT MACHINERY CO
- GTTI FAISALABAD, TEVTA
- GTTI (B) CHINIOT
- FOUNDATION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-SIALKOT
- JINNAH POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE PANSERA
- FUTURE COMPUTER AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE
- FAIZUL ISLAM TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE FAIZABAD RAWALPINDI
- WILAYAT TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE (PVT.) LTD
- PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- GB REGION
- AJK REGION
- GOVT. COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, NEW CITY MIRPUR
- GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL & VOCATIONAL CENTRE (BOYS) ABBOTTABAD
- GTVC (B) KHAKI MANSEHRA
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY MINGORA SWAT
- GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL CENTER, YAR HUSSAIN SWABI
- CAPTAIN ISFANDYAR SHAHEED VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE
- GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL CENTER BOYS MARDAN
- PAK GERMAN TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE HUB
- TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE QUETTA
- MANZIL ORGANIZATION BALUCHISTAN
Main object of Technical and vocational education in Pakistan
- The main aim of technical education a is to provide skill full training with theoretical and special in practical to reduce the unemployment form the Pakistan or other words, we can say technical education is playing a vital role to outcome the unemployment from the any country of the world.
- Second main point of technical and vocational education is playing the key important part to progress in the development of the country.
- Technical education helps to promote the factual / material richness and economic progress.
- In technical and vocational education in Pakistan helps to People being to have trust / faith in the signify of Labour.
- Technical and vocational education in Pakistan makes a country rich, well to do and resourceful.
- Technical and vocational education in Pakistan as a result develops improved indigenous trade.
Technical and Vocational Education in Pakistan Offers
Technical education is offered at different level such as institute of industrial education, Diploma and Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate studies and Research in specific Technical field. It includes training in trade, commerce, carpentry, weaving, agriculture, medicine, engineering etc. To maintain the level of technical education, specialized departments have been established in various countries that are responsible for the planning, formulation and maintenance of norms and standards, quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation, maintenance of certification and recognitions.
In times of unemployment, only technical education can secure a job or source of income and guarantee a comfortable life. Those who are still in conventional institutions and who pass exams that re not relevant in modern systems may not find employment opportunities.
List of common Courses Technical and Vocational Education in Pakistan
|DAE – Biomedical Technology|
|DIP – Business Administration|
|DAE – Chemical Technology|
|DAE – Civil Technology|
|DIP – Commerce|
|DIP – Computer & Business Management|
|DAE – Computer Information Technology|
|DAE – Construction & Highways Technologies|
|DAE – Electrical Technology|
|DAE – Electronics Technology|
|DAE – Food Preservation|
|DAE – Garment Technology|
|DAE – Instrumentation & Process Control|
|DAE – Instrumentation & Watch|
|DAE – Mechanical TechnologyTop 10 Emerging Technology 2021|
|DAE – Mechatronic Technology|
|DA – Mining|
|DIP – Occupational Health|
|DAE – Petroleum Technology|
|DAE – Power Technology|
|DAE – Printing & Graphic|
|DAE – Refrigeration & Air-conditioning|
|DAE – Secretarial Practice|
|DIP – Short Hand & Typing|
|DAE – Software Development|
|DAE – Telecom Technology|
|DAE – Textile Dying & Printing|
|DAE – Textile Spinning Technology|
|DAE – Textile Weaving|
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION In Pakistan PLAY VITAL ROLE
“At the end of the discussing or in the article, the true value proposition of technical education or technical training programs is employment” or we other words, we can stay it play a vital role to reduce the unemployment and it creates self-respect in our society.
It a country has enough trained technicians; it will definitely accelerate the pace of its development. Technicians cannot be unemployed on the other hand; technicians can also start their own business. They can also provide employment opportunities for other educated people. Technical education, thus help us to reduce the problem of unemployment.
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT
Technical and vocational education training / programs have made a real unique difference in the daily lives. Technical and vocational education in Pakistan is providing countless support in the country where is unemployment is big issue”
In Pakistan is still a lack of awareness of technical education. The People of Pakistan do not consider this field or are ashamed of adopting this field due lack of knowledge. The government Pakistan takes initiative and promote the technical education and start the advertise or other words, say that promote the technical education that people should join this field proudly. To youngster in Pakistan always think of office jobs and they dislike particular work or to work in factories and this is also one of the main reasons that unemployment is widely spared in our country. The main reason behind Poverty is due to the neglect or negligence of technical education.
Conclusion Technical and vocational education Institute in Pakistan
Consequently, it is very essential that the government of Pakistan take this in serious and open local level Technical and vocational education Institute in Pakistan and design proper syllabus for technical education or other words, we can say that this education start as non-formal and make it compulsory for everyone youngster who are uneducated due to some reasons. We must keep in mind that the through the technical education it is possible to play vital role in the development and progress of Pakistan. Feel proud to be being a Pakistani